Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You need to understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Airport Limo Canada does not cause Airport Limo Canada to have any special responsibility to you. The copyright in the contents of this website belong to Airport Limo Canada. Accordingly Airport Limo Canada reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of Airport Limo Canada is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided. Airport Limo Canada will use personal information collected to perform statistical analysis of user behaviour based on the Website(s) log files. This includes site usage patterns gathered during thousands of user visits to the Website(s) each month but does not contain identifying information about any individual.
What is Airport Limo Canada’s Privacy and Cookies statement?
At Airport Limo Canada, we always respect our customers’ privacy and personal information and we take this matter very seriously. We have worked very hard to earn our members’ trust and keeping it is our top priority. That’s why we comply with the obligations that are laid out under data protection laws. We want you to know our Privacy and Cookies Statement so that you can know exactly how we use any personal data that you provide us with. This Privacy and Cookies Statement will apply to your Personal Data collected through the Website. We recommend that you read the Privacy and Cookies Statement carefully.
How does Airport Limo Canada collect this Non-Personal Data?
At Airport Limo Canada we are always looking to improve the Website and Services and help our customers as much as possible, and collecting this data is an important way of achieving this. We want to get a better understanding of where our customers come from, what they like and what improvements they want from Airport Limo Canada. We are always looking to develop, grow and innovate. This data is a crucial part of the process.
How do we use your Personal Data?
We may use this Personal Data for the following:
- To help you send the details about bookings/reservations/ quotes that you have requested and to process any payment;
- To provide you with information on products or services that might interest you;
- To notify you about any changes to the Website or Services;
- To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide you with customer care;
- For marketing analysis; and
- For security and fraud prevention purposes.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file of letters and numbers that is stored by the browser on your computer when you visit certain websites. A cookie allows a website to distinguish your computer from other users’ computers.
Do Cookies hold my Personal Data?
Generally speaking, cookies do not contain Personal Data unless you have already given this information to the Website.
What Type of Cookies Do the Websites Use and For What Purposes?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These allow you to remain logged in for the duration of your visit to the websites and enable you to take actions without having to login again.
- Functional Cookies: These allow the websites to remember certain details about the choices you make (e.g. the language with which you are browsing the websites) to provide you with a better experience of using the websites.
- Analytical Cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the websites. They also allow us to calculate how long you spend on the websites and to see how you arrived at the websites. They help Airport Limo Canada to improve the way the websites work.
Can I block or delete Cookies?
Yes you can if that is what you choose to do. Note that this may make it less convenient for you to use our websites.
Does Airport Limo Canada give Personal Data to third parties?
We will never disclose your Personal Data to any third party unless you have agreed to this or unless the third party is required to process the Personal Data in connection with any service you have requested.
Does Airport Limo Canada give Non-Personal Data to third parties?
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties (for example mobile operators) regarding the number of unique users who visit our Website, the demographic breakdown of users of our Website, or the activities of users on our Website.
What can people learn from this Non-Personal Data?
There are a lot of useful things to be learned from this information. For example, it can help potential advertisers, providers of advertising services, commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.